Not just beautiful, this 48-Egg Practical Peep Hole Fully Automatic Poultry Incubator (US Standard) Green & Transparent is a practical gadget in our daily life. Getting rid of traditional boundedness, it is designed into visible style, allowing people to view the whole process of incubation. It could not only meet the date demand of scientific research, but also help to cultivate kid's curiosity. It is in mini size, lightweight for easy carry and operation. Once powered on, it'll keep stable and continuous working performance. It features steady temperature for best incubation condition. This is really a powerful device!
1. A good combination of superior material and delicate workmanship.
2. LED display shows temperature, humidity, hatching day and egg turning countdown time.
3. Clear round holes on the lid and transparent base for visibility of eggs hatching.
4. Allow 48pcs eggs to put in.
5. Can turn eggs automatically every 2 hours.
6. Good heat preservation and energy-saving performance.
7. Reserved water injection holes in the shell, easy to operate.
8. With reasonable thermal cycle, providing optimal safeguard to incubation.
9. Convenient temperature control for instant grasp or adjustment of inner temperature.
10. High accuracy and good stability.
11. Mini size, lightweight for easy operation.
12. Durable and safe to use.
1. Color: Green & Transparent
2. Weight: 6.83lb / 3.1kg
3. Dimensions: (18.89 x 18.11 x 9.05)" / (48 x 46 x 23)cm (L x W x H)
4. Temperature Range: 20? ~ 40?
5. Voltage: 110V
6. Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
7. Power: 80W
8. Incubation Quantity: 48 pcs
9. Plug: US Standard
10. Suitable for: Chickens, Ducks, Geese and Other Poultry, Quail, Parrot, Pigeons and Other Birds
11. Control System: Smart PID
12. Certification: Yes
1 x Incubator
1 x Power Cable
1 x Water Bottle
1 x Egg Candler
Note: After using, clean the incubator and keep it dry.
Like all incubators, this incubator requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Being pre-set, this incubator delivers consistently good hatches. Although it is pre-set to 99 F, the thermostat can be adjusted. It can be set as low as 80 F. for use with reptiles.